Money transfers in national currency - RAPID Transfers
Moldova-Agroindbank has recently launched a new banking product “Rapid Transfers”. Anyone and anywhere within the Republicof Moldovayou can simply, quickly, and safety send or receive money.
Using the funds transfer system “Rapid Transfers” you can benefit from the following advantages:
- Rapid transfer of funds in any place of the country through the branch network of Moldova-Agroindbank.
- Simple withdrawal of funds to the beneficiary.
- Guarantee of safety and integrity of funds transfer.
- Return of transferred funds by the branch, at the request of the Payer, when funds were not demanded by the beneficiary.
: 10 lei, if the amount is less than 600 lei
1,8%, if the amount is more than 600 leiAdditional services:
How can you benefit from “Rapid Transfer”
- Information via telephone (if desired) of the Beneficiary with regard to funds collected by the branch in his favor.
- Delivery of messages from the Sender to the Beneficiary.
- Branches of Moldova-Agroindbank are equipped with necessary technical means and modern information software which allows to effect quick, convenient and cheap transfers.
To send money:
To receive money:
- Address the branch or representative agency of Moldova-Agroindbank in the office “Rapid Transfer” with money of want to transfer;
- Complete the application “Rapid Transfer” which contains brief data about Sender and Beneficiary of the transfer;
- Pay the transfer fee;
- Personally inform the beneficiary by telephone that the transfer was effected and the branch the money can be withdrawn in, or use additional services of the bank on telephone informing of the beneficiary.
After you are informed that you received money transfer, address the indicated branch of Moldova-Agroindbank (see the list of branches) in the office “Rapid Transfer”.
- Present the identity card (passport).
- Receive money without any fee (the transfer fee is paid only by the Sender).
- You can leave the money on account choosing one of the deposit types offered by Moldova-Agroindbank.