Farmers' investments can be easily lost due to damage caused by natural disasters. The solution to enjoy the harvest of a year's work remains to insure agricultural risks.
Why should you insure your harvest?
- Pay only 30% of the insurance premium, the other part is subsidized by the state;
- Minimize the negative effects of natural disasters;
- Protect financial investments;
- Benefit from additional discounts on the cumulative insurance of several risks.
What risks are insured?
1. In crop production, horticulture, viticulture and animal husbandry:
- Winter frosts, early autumn frosts and late spring frosts;
- Torrential rains;
- Floods (river overflows);
- Flattened crop and seed blowdown;
- Burning of cereal crops;
- Excessive drought (which caused a decrease in the harvest of over 30%);
- Loss of animals, birds, bee families due to disease, storm, hail, flood, excessive cooling, trauma;
- Forced slaughter of animals, birds, bee families, according to the instructions of the National Agency for Food Safety.
2. List of agricultural crops and animal and bird species:
- Sugar beet, sunflower, corn, soybeans, vegetables, potatoes and tobacco;
- Wheat, barley and spring and autumn rapeseed;
- Multiannual plantations (vineyards, orchards, vine and fruit growing nurseries);
- Grape and fruit harvest,
- Animals, bee families and birds.
3. Goods owned by farmers
- Warehouses, halls, production rooms;
- Agricultural machinery and equipment.
We are waiting for you at maib !
Who can benefit from agricultural risk insurance?
For a representative calculation, contact the bank's specialist.
take the first step
fill in the fields and we will contact you
if you apply outside office hours, on weekends or holidays, we will contact you the next working day.