CRM Analyst | Retail Division
As a CRM Data Analyst, you will embrace the mission of building customer behavior analytics strategy of to drive loyalty and motivation or satisfy customer needs through various personalized offers.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement CRM analytical strategy to attract customers
- Customize reports from the CRM to maintain the statistics of customers behavior up to date
- Collaborate with sales and marketing departments to analyze business trends
- Interpret data from the software
- Work with different employees to enhance customer care, sales, and marketing based on the CRM data
- Stay on top of relevant statistics, including customer retention rate and customer satisfaction
Required skills and qualifications
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Statistics
- 2+ years of experience in banking
- Strong knowledge of My SQL,SQL
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of data and visualization tools such as Power Bi, Tableau
- Analytical mindset and detail –oriented personality
- Competitive salary and benefits as we are the first bank to implement the Agile Transformation
- Lunch tickets, preferred conditions to our product and services
- A huge range of additional discounts for different brands
- Great opportunities to work with the best team, to enjoy professional life together and to be the contributor in building an agile bank
Send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position for which you are applying for.
* Only selected people will be contacted.
сделай первый шаг
заполните поля ниже и мы свяжемся с вами
ваш запрос успешно отправлен и будет обрабатываться с понедельника по пятницу, с 9:00 до 17:00.
если вы подали заявку в нерабочее время, в выходной или праздничный день, мы свяжемся с вами на следующий рабочий день.