Maib expands its portfolio of digital services provided through self-service terminals. Now you can make payments to the treasury account (taxes, fines, income taxes, excises, etc.) at any maib terminal, fast, simple and without queues.
The new service is available to customers and non-customers of maib, resident individuals in the Republic of Moldova. The payment is made with a bank card issued by any bank in the country or cash.
To make the payment, it is necessary to have the payment order and the IBAN code intended for payment, which can be obtained on the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova website.
How do you pay in the state treasury through the maib self-service terminal?
- Choose the “Individuals’ Treasury” service from the main screen;
- Enter the IBAN code from the payment order or the one generated on the platform of the Ministry of Finance and validate the code;
- Enter the payer’s name and surname, IDNP and confirm the data
- Enter the amount for payment and confirm the operation;
- Choose the payment method and follow the instruction on the screen;
- At the end, you will receive the receipt confirming the payment.
Maib’s network of self-service terminals consists of 200 units conveniently located in different placed in the Republic of Moldova: 24/7 areas of maib branches, shops, shopping centres, PECO stations, etc, so you have non-stop access to them. You can pay your treasury account quickly and without a row whenever you need. Click here and find the nearest self-service terminal maib.
Maib – simple and easy!