The maibank mobile app is your remote account management assistant from your smartphone or tablet. You have easy access to your money!
Why do you need maibank?
- You have access to your money wherever you are and at any time;
- Pay for kindergarten, utilities, telecommunication services, fees and taxes just by touching the screen, sitting comfortably on the couch;
- You receive instant notifications directly on your mobile phone about card transactions and money entering your account;
- In case of loss or theft of the card, you can block it directly from the app. The card account is just as easily unblocked through maibank;
- Open current accounts, deposit accounts and bank cards directly from the phone;
- You receive international transfers directly to your card through maibank without coming to the bank.
maibank allows you to perform various operations
- Transfer money from Visa or Mastercard cards, issued by banks in Moldova or abroad (except the USA), to your maib card using the p2p service from the maibank app;
- Request the PIN activation code for the new card;
- Make instant transfers between your accounts (current account, deposit, credit).
- Pay for utilities, telecommunication services, taxes, fines, etc. You want more details;
- Make p2p transfers from your card to any other card, including by phone number or QR code;
- You receive international money transfers directly to the card through the t2c service;
- You can request or respond to a request for money by instant transfer;
- Make transfers to IBAN accounts;
- You benefit from pre-approved loans directly from the app without coming to the bank.
With maibank, you have access to information
- You can consult the network map of ATMs, branches, agencies, libercard partners, ATMs equipped with the currency exchange function, and payment terminals available 24/7;
- View the work schedule of the bank's units;
- Identify the nearest location that accepts lunch cards;
- View the current exchange rate.
maibank - your bank, wherever you are
Maib 365 - go to next level
To have access to the maibank mobile banking app, it is necessary:
- be the holder of an active bank card from maib;
- have a smartphone or tablet with internet access;
- download the "maibank" mobile app from the App Store, Google Play or Huawei AppGallery;
- the phone number you use must be the one you indicated when requesting the card.
Discover the benefits of using the mobile banking app from maib - maibank:
- Viewing the balance - 0 MDL;
- Obtaining account statements - 0 MDL;
- Opening a current account - 0 MDL;
- Opening a deposit account - 0 MDL;
- Transfers between maib personal accounts - 0 MDL;
- P2P transfers to other maib customers - 0 MDL;
- Payment of services (utilities, fines, MPay) - 0 MDL.
First of all, you must have a bank card from maib. If you are a maib card holder, follow the steps bellow:
The password can be reset directly from the app. To do this, access maibank and from the login screen:
- press the "I can't log in" button;
- press the "Create a new password" button.
In a few simple steps, you reset your password and get access to the app again.
No, the app is free.
If you cannot log into maibank or encounter technical problems when using the app:
- call the Contact Center at the short number 1313. Our colleagues will help you solve any problem related to the app;
- send a message describing the problem encountered and personal contact data to the e-mail address email@example.com.
To read the notifications, access the icon at the top right of the app (envelope shape icon). Here you will find the list of received notifications.
At the same time, you can view the entire list of notifications by accessing the side menu at the top left of the screen, the "Notifications" section.
• enter your maibank profile;
• open the app settings (the button in the upper left corner of the main screen);
• access "p2p contacts";
• check "Receive money by phone number".