Set the PIN code for your new physical card
Personalized and secure PIN code
Activate the card and set the desired PIN code for the newly received card free of charge and without hidden fees.
- Receiving the activation code via SMS
To set the PIN code, you need the activation code, which you will automatically receive via SMS. If you didn't receive it or deleted it, you can request it in the following ways:
- By sending an SMS to the short number 6242 with the last 4 digits of the received card number;
- Through the maibank app:
- When accessing for the first time - enter the phone number and the last 4 digits of the new card;
- On subsequent accesses - open the app and select the inactive card.
Activate the card and set the PIN code at any maib ATM or POS in the branch, using the code received via SMS.
How do you set the PIN code at maib ATMs?
- Insert the card in the nearest maib ATM;
- Add the activation code received by SMS from the short number 6242;
- Set and reconfirm the desired PIN code;
- Confirm the operation.
How do you set the PIN code at POS terminals in maib branches/agencies?
- Insert the received card into the POS terminal in the branch;
- Add the desired PIN code and confirm;
- Re-enter the PIN code and confirm;
- Enter the activation code received via SMS and confirm.
Keep in mind the set PIN code. If you have forgotten your PIN code, you will need to request the reissuance of the card according to the Bank's current rates.
- Setting and changing the PIN through maibank for gama cards*
How do you set the PIN code online for your gama physical card through maibank?
- Open the maibank app;
- Select the card for which you want to set the PIN code;
- Choose "Set PIN code" from the card options;
- Enter a four-digit PIN that you want to use;
- Repeat the new PIN code for confirmation;
- Complete the process through standard authorization methods;
- Perfect! The PIN has been successfully set and your card is now activated.
It is important to know that the use of the card for making payments with the physical insertion of the card in the POS terminal will be possible only after a successful transaction at the maib ATM and confirmation with the new PIN code set in maibank. This applies to, for example, balance checking or cash withdrawal.
The daily limit for setting or changing the PIN code is two successful attempts per card. Also note that a primary cardholder cannot change a designated holder's PIN.
When should you use this service?
If you received a gama card from the branch or through the card delivery service;
If you have forgotten or lost the PIN code of the gama card (in this case the card does not need to be reissued).
*The service will later be extended to other physical cards, follow our maib page.
For more details, access the "PIN by SMS and Assign PIN" service instruction”