To simplify financing businesses, we decided to take over some of their responsibilities by launching the pledge registration through maib service.
How it works:
The service implies the registration of the mortgage right in favour of the bank in the Real Estate Register, for loan applications with a pledge of up to 3,000,000 MDL. The commission for this service is 1000 MDL/Cadastral number, regardless of the value of the pledged property.
The price for the pledge registration service through maib service is 1.000 MDL/Cadastral number
- The registration service offered by maib allows the disbursement of balances on the same day as the submission of the loan application and the application for pledge registration through maib.
- It is no longer necessary to go to the PSA to submit the documents for registering the pledged asset.
- The price for registering the mortgage right in favour of the bank in the Real Estate Register from PSA, within one working day, is 1.100 MDL/Cadastral Number. In contrast, the commission for the pledge registering service through maib is 1.000 MDL/ Cadastral number.
- The pledge registration service through maib can only be used for cadastral numbers not already pledged or encumbered with a mortgage or not owned by third parties and not undergoing foreclosure proceedings.
- The maximum amount of loan for which the pledge registration service from maib can be used is 3 million MDL.
- The service is only available in addition to pledged loan applications and cannot be used separately from the loan products offered by maib
Maib - easy and simple!