A week after its launch, maib announces granting of the first investment loan under the “373” Government Program for supporting entrepreneurs. With well-developed and customer-centric processes, maib has the expertise to help customers access to finance for business development and new investments.
Andrii Glevatskyi, maib Deputy Chairman, responsible for the Business Banking Division:
"We are pleased that we were able to grant our first customer an investment loan in the "373" Program. We thank her for her trust and wish prosperity to her business. Likewise, we thank our partners - the Ministry of Economic Development and Digitalization, and the Entrepreneurship Development Organization - for their constant support. At the same time, I thank the maib team for their dedication to quickly adapting processes and procedures, evaluating the customer experience to simplify steps and provide convenient and fast experiences to our customers. The maib team has the skills to support as many customers as possible to access this loan. Our HUBs are in all regions of the country, and our branches are at the disposal of our customers and entrepreneurs who want to become maib customers."
The first maib customer to receive a loan under the "373" Program has a business in the beekeeping sector.
Victoria Rusnac, founder and director of “Honey House” SRL:
"I am grateful to maib for their support while taking out a loan within the "373" Program. We are honey exporters under the Honey House brand, exporting to the USA, Canada, Germany and Japan for 2 years. We needed this loan to purchase a machine with four dispensers to automate the process and increase production capacity. This investment will help us to develop business in the Republic of Moldova and raise our children at home".
By choosing maib as a partner in the “373” Program, businesses will benefit from:
- loan approval within up to 3 days, without the need to be present at the branches;
- the possibility of digitally signing credit contracts;
- approval of a higher limit, in which more than one loan can be drawn down (without re-perfection of pledge contracts);
- the possibility of receiving resources from all external lines available in the Republic of Moldova;
- registration of the mobile pledge directly with the bank, without the need to go to a notary;
- possibility to make payments to maib customers at any time, including weekends (24/7);
- the largest number of customers;
- the largest network of partners;
- transparent pricing.
Apply now for loans under the “373” Government Program for supporting entrepreneurs, at any maib branch or online and develop projects, expand your business.
Let’s make our country better with #maib!