We know that even during the holidays, you have important plans to make. Because your needs are also ours, and so that you can effectively plan your banking operations, we inform you about the program of maib branches on May 22, when we celebrate the City Day of Bălți, Dondușeni, Basarabeasca and Fălești.
Thus, on May 22, banking units located at the following addresses will not work:
- Bălți “Pușkin” Branch, Bălți, 56/A A.Pușkin str.
- Dondușeni Branch, Dondușeni, 3 Independenței str.
- Agency no.1 of the Cimișlia Branch, 67 Karl Marx str.
- Fălești Branch, Fălești, 111 A. Mateevici str.
- Agency no.2 of the Bălți “Pușkin” Branch, Bălți, 76 Bulgară str.
- Agency no.3 of the Bălți “Pușkin” Branch, Bălți, 4 Calea Ieșilor 107 str.
- Agency no.4 of the Bălți “Pușkin” Branch, Bălți, 8 Vasile Alecsandri str. (PSA)
- Agency no.5 of the Bălți “Pușkin” Branch, Bălți, 41 Ștefan cel Mare și Sfînt str.
From May 23, the above-mentioned maib branches and agencies will be available to customers according to the usual working program.
We remind you that maib's digital solutions are available regardless of location or time. You can enjoy remote banking, 365 days a year, through the maibank mobile app, Internet Banking, and maib 365 areas that include ATMs and self-service terminals.
With the maibank app, you can check your balance, make payments and transfers at any time, and even contract a loan in just a few clicks, wherever you are. Moreover, you can now make payments to the treasury account (taxes, fines, income taxes, excises, etc.) at any maib terminal, fast, simple and without queues.
Maib - your bank, whenever and wherever you are!