Since the beginning of the war in the neighbouring country, maib has shown its solidarity and compassion towards the Ukrainian people, supporting refugees from the neighbouring country through a series of actions (exchange rate for the Ukrainian hryvnia, zero commissions for a series of operations, bank cards, etc. ), but also through monthly donations to the special account opened by the Government of the Republic of Moldova to support refugees.
Now, maib takes the support to the next level and invites businessmen from Ukraine interested in the market in the Republic of Moldova to the online seminar "Ukrainian business in the Republic of Moldova: opportunities and adaptation to the Moldovan market".
During the event, held on 28 March, the following will be presented and discussed:
- Overview: Context and opportunities in the Republic of Moldova
- success stories
- legal aspects regarding the registration of enterprises
- The cost of a business in Moldova: Tax legislation
- maib – Partner no.1 for the business environment in Ukraine: Banking services, lending, currency exchange.
Seminar format: Online on ZOOM, free. To participate, register here. Subsequently, the registered persons will receive a login link.
Date: Tuesday, 28 March 2023
Time: 10:00-12:00 (Kyiv time)
Language of communication: Russian
- Andrii Glevatskyi,Deputy Chairman of the Management Board maib
- Kostiantyn Isayev, Head of Micro Sales maib
- Experts from Brodsky Uskov Looper Reed & Partners.
The participants will have the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers, who will guide them and provide practical advice for developing a business with foreign investments in the Republic of Moldova.
We all realize that the war in Ukraine has impacted regional economies and local companies, affecting trade chains and business development plans. However, with adequate support, Ukrainian entrepreneurs can turn economic, logistical or social challenges into opportunities.
Maib – we stand for Ukrainian businesses!